‘National Tele Mental Health Platform’
E-Health Research Center of IIIT Bangalore is looking for high-performing technology professionals across roles for the National Tele Mental Health programme – a high visibility, large scale, multi-year programme which was announced in the National Budget for this year.
This programme, which will be driven by NIMHANS and IIITB in collaboration with MOHFW and the states and union territories, will involve establishing Tele Mental Hub at NIMHANS and Tele Mental Health Facilities across all states and union territories. On technology side this will involve establishing a large scale and robust national “Tele-MANAS” platform which shall have provisions for integration with national helpline number, catering to various tele-health facilities, processing and storage of demographic and EHR data, data privacy and security, integration with Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission framework, integration with registries for health data, professionals and establishments, building in intelligence towards service and performance optimization and so on.
Towards building up a team for this technology-driven national health initiative we are looking for professionals who are passionate about technology, interested in innovations and challenges, and delivering impactful technology driven solutions for public and social impact.
Please email your resumes to email@example.com
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Creating an overall system architecture that has provisions for different business, technical and budget requirements
2. Plan best possible configuration such as hardware, software, web integration, intranet, firewalls, internet, servers ensuring scalability, security, reusability, extensibility, modularity, maintainability
3. Implement, install, maintain, and operate systems and softwares on physical devices, networks and cloud-based infrastructure
4. Planning for configurations required for infrastructure with respect to data storage, capacity, system and speed. Design and implement backup procedure, troubleshoot problems and provide resolution
5. Design and ensure utmost data security and conformance to privacy guidelines
6. Setup and ensure that systems development and support teams follow set guidelines
- Degree in information technology, computer science with cyber security, communication and related field. Any other technical qualifications may be considered if supported with relevant technical experience
- 8-15 yrs experience in IT industry with focus on information security and/or IT risk management with a focus on system and application security, performance and reliability
- Experience in integration and deployment processes and techniques
- Solid understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorisation and security
- Proficiency in English Language
Certifications that add significance to the role like Certified Technical Architect (CTA), TOGAF etc.,
Expected Assignment Duration: 3 years, may be extended further