E-Health Research Center of International Institute of Technologies - Bangalore invites applications for a 12-months fellowship program for experienced IT professionals. Skill-set and Job Description details are given below.
This Fellowship is intended to enable hands-on technical experts to contribute their architecture expertise and design skills to projects in the healthcare/public health space, while also exploring research and innovation opportunities in advanced technologies like AI and Machine Learning in healthcare space. This is a full-time position. Candidates with at least 10 years of experience would be preferred.
- Strong hands-on background in Architecting and Design, Programming, Web-technologies, Databases, platform Security
- Good understanding of one or more of advanced technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Augmented and Virtual Reality, Block-chain
- Working in innovative and cutting edge healthcare domain projects including public, social and research initiatives
- Architecting, designing and working in innovative, high visibility and high impact Public health projects covering Security and Privacy, EHR standards etc.
- Working in advanced technologies in the Healthcare, Public Healthcare and Disabilities space
- Conceptualizing and identifying new use-cases in the Healthcare space in joint collaboration and discussions with academia, doctors and other stakeholders
Fellowship: Up to INR 1,00,000 per month (depending on expertise level and model of engagement
Start Date: 01-Aug-19